Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mechanical Engineering

Options
  • 14-08-2009 8:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

After getting my LC results back it's became fairly obvious I won't get my first choice course.

It looks as though I'll be getting my second choice, Mechanical Engineering.
    So just wanted to get peoples opinions on the course in LIT.

Is it a good course?
    and what are job opportunities like afterward?
    Any other additional thoughts on the course would be welcome.

Thanks
    :pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭Figerty

Hi there,

It is a very good course, once you throw yourself into it. There are very good prospects from this course. It's up to you. I don't know what your first choice was, but you can use this course to jump accross to it at a later stage if it is a related area. Beats repeating the leaving cert anyway!

Go in with the right attitude and you will be fine. Go in treating it as your second choice and you will not enjoy it. Best of luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 DB_

Thanks a lot Figerty.

I appreciate the response. I've taken some time in the last couple of weeks to look into it more and it may well suite me better then what my first choice was.

Advertisement