Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom DL speed increase

Options
  • 14-08-2009 8:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭

Has anyone noticed a difference in their download speed with eircom?

Im on the 7.6mb package and speeds have been terible for months now up until about 4 days ago. In the past, during evenings & weekends my speed was about 100kbps but over the last 4 or so days my speed averages at about 650kbps. I did organise an engineer to come out about 3 weeks ago but there is no sign of him yet:rolleyes:

I have been using one of these for a few days now http://www.ebuyer.com/product/150039

I find it suspicious that I complained to eircom and all of a sudden my bb speed improves vastly:rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭phonypony

i'm on the same package and usually sync at about 5000Kbps. The last 4 or 5 days its been 6144Kbps. Maybe some upgrading to cable or equipment somewhere?

Advertisement