Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap postal to USA - does it exist?

Options
  • 14-08-2009 9:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭

Guys,

Looking to ship 3 flight cases with decks to Indiana in the USA - problem is it'd probably be cheaper getting a flight to the USA with the prices i'm being quoted!

Anybody shipped anything over on the cheap before? I dont care if it takes 2 months so long as the price is cheap..

Packages weight about 15 KG a piece and dimensions of about 50 X 18 X 40 (H X W X L). if anyone could help me out i'd appreciate it!

Thanks,

McG

MODS: Feel free to move this, after a lot of searching I couldnt really find a relevant forum apart from the "catch all" that is AH ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,404 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Try the like of UPS or PostNet (I think) in Rathmines.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Its fine here.

No Post forum yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Where did you get the quotes? I don't think there is much surface delivery done anymore. UPS, Fed Ex might be somewhere to start off, at least it would be insured. An Post will rip you off.

Advertisement