Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which asian restaurant is best on Parnell St?

Options
  • 14-08-2009 10:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭

There are so many!! In Your opinion whats the best? What was your experience like?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Moved to Dublin City forum because it's too specific for Food & Drink.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭pprendeville

Charming noodles is our favourtie. My wife is Chinese and even she likes the food there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭JoeSchmoe

Charming Noodles is pretty good, The Hop house does great food but it Korean, so it's very spicy and zingy more than Chinese savoury.

Probably the best place of that type in the city centre is Jade, on Little MAry st, nestled among the army shops. Absolutely delicious, head and shoulders above the rest

is it expensive?the restaurant to the left of charming noodles as you're looking at it is dirt cheap. forget the name. the hop house is decent alright. eaten there a few times but the menu is smaller than what u get in a Chinese. v.spicy alright. service is much better in terms of politeness and cleanliness.

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭AsianDub

Mandarin House for me. Authentic Chinese food.

Duck Hot Pot, Beef with Scallions and sizzling 3 seafood heaven.......yum!

• Advertisement

AsianDub wrote: »
    Mandarin House for me. Authentic Chinese food.

Duck Hot Pot, Beef with Scallions and sizzling 3 seafood heaven.......yum!

which one is that. my fav is tang si li ji.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Nordie Loyalist

Think I will have to take the wife to the aforemention placed. She loves asin food :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

I've eaten in most of them and my favourite has always been Han Yang. It's a Korean BBQ, on the left side if travelling towards O'Connell Street, just a few shopfronts down from the pedestrian lights at the bottom of Hill Street.. Delicious food, not expensive, and great service. Defo recommend it.

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭lods

Defo Charming noodles, nice staff as well.:pac: The restaurants are very cheap. Think we need a proper China town in Dublin. Every other big city has one.

Advertisement