Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FOR SALE: Bicycle Repair Workstand: Velomann Bike Score (Foldable & Portable) - Brand

Options
  • 14-08-2009 10:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭

See here for Adverts.ie page for this item! Cheers ;)

Hey guys!

I received 2 bicycle repair workstands as presents recently and I have decided to sell one of them as I have absolutely no use for both! This is a brand new Velomann Bike Score workstand which is actually in the box, only taken out to compare the two and take pictures. It is actually very good, better in some ways than the other one because it is foldable which means you can bring it with you wherever you want. It holds the bike very securely with both wheels left on (not all models do this) and allows you to work on all aspects of your bike: clean it, lubricate it, adjust it, tweak it, repair it and do basically anything you could possibly want to do with your bike!

BikeRadar's review highly recommends this workstand and I must admit I can't blame them! I probably should have taken a picture of a bike up on it just to give you an idea, but hopefully you can see it on the picture on the box (in the photos). I am offering this off at a good price as you can see based on the RRP, and especially when you consider it is like buying it new from a shop: you wouldn't be able to tell the difference!

I can travel reasonable distances to meet up for the sale, I am often traveling all around the place (based in Limerick). You can have it in the box or built up for you, whichever you want because it makes no difference to me! Sure get back to me when you can and let me know if you are any way interested at all! Sure we can always work out something to suit both of us.

Thanks in advance, cheers! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭Home:Ballyhoura

Hey Dónal! I'd say I'll take your offer of €60 for the workstand unless anyone can do better before the end of the week. Let me know guys, cheers! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭patspost

I'll give u 60 for it if stilll available, I am in the region, I'll PM u details.

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭patspost

I can't PM u, mayne you could PM me please with your number and I'll give u a buzz. Tks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭Home:Ballyhoura

SOLD

Advertisement