Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

electronic cigarettes

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭mikhael

well, if there is no reply does not mean there is no interest
    i bought that electronic cigarette and cigar, i've got it from uk with tobacco, mint and chocolate flavor cartridges.
    i nearly died, when tried mint, awful, though, some people might like it.
    tobacco flavor tests like a tobacco, i started with 50%-nicotine cartridge and staying a whole day without real tobacco, just one i had in the morning, then parcel has been delivered.
    no nasty after-test in the mouth, no nicotine starvation, nothing wrong. i just puff when i feel i need it, it is like long-lasting smoking pipe.
    the feeling in the fingers and lips is bit unusual, like you keep the plastic pen in you hands and time-to-time bring it to you mouth. but pretty soon i forgot about it.
    right now i am siting on front of my computer at home, where i never been smoking before, and having a cigar with chocolate flavor, and there is no objection from my non-smoking wife or daughter. just great.
    well, you can consider it, like an advertising, but stuff is really good.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭giggsirish

Hi mikhael - I have been smoking an electronic cigarette for over 3 months now and I find them great. The latest one I use is the 510 Titan. I got it from www.smokewithoutfire.ie and its great. Its vapour production is amazing. Gives a really good throat hit. :D Think it was just €55 but it really is better than any pen style or micro I have tried.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭bSlick

Tried em for a about 3 or 4 days, didnt work, obviously. Can't really put my finger on what I didn't like..Oh well, there's another attempt to quit gone down the drain.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭giggsirish

bSlick what one did you try? I tried 4 or 5 before getting the Titan. The others didnt have enough vapour. The Titan produced enough to give that hit at the back of the throat. Also the carts were strong enough to stop any cravings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 littleirish0049

Hi all,

Firstly I am really sorry if this has already been talked about but I have stubled across electronic cigarettes on the net last night. They actually seem like a great idea. I have tried patchs but I miss the hole hand to mouth sensation. This is the first time I have ever seen or heard of them and honestly I have not done alot of research. Has anyone ever used them or heard of them? My sister told me that she saw a hell of alot of people using them in the states last year when she was there and maybe beause it is illegal to advertise cigs in Ireland(and most of the eu I think)they are not that well knowen???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

Please use the search funtion before starting a new thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 littleirish0049

I looked up the website that sells the Titan 510 ( have to say the web page does not give a huge amount of info) it seems as though this actually might be a good idea for me.. just for those who do use them, did you buy an electronic cig first or get a disposable one to try first? I read on the site each catridge is the equvalent of about 5-8 normal cigs,are you guys finding that?

Advertisement