Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted: stem 110mm 6 degree rise

Options
  • 14-08-2009 11:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭

looking for a 110mm stem +/-6 degree rise black for oversize bars

thanks
    J

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭Home:Ballyhoura

It's exactly 110mm you want is it because I have a 100mm Easton EC70 and a 120mm Ritchey Pro both for oversize bars with a 6 degree angle.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭abcdggs

i'll take the 120mm one off you i should be able to work with that, how much do you want for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭Home:Ballyhoura

abcdggs wrote: »
    i'll take the 120mm one off you i should be able to work with that, how much do you want for it?

Actually, I'm just thinking there! I probably rushed into that a bit too much without giving it much thought. My bike came with the 100mm carbon Easton and I had to rob the 120mm Ritchey off my spare/training bike for the meantime and did a quick swap. The cheap (well, relatively cheap compared to the price of the carbon Easton one!) Ritchey just really doesn't go with my nice new bike so I intended upgrading for something a bit nicer in the 120mm length.

However, when I do that I will probably be putting the 120mm Ritchey back on the old Trek (bit mad having a €140 stem on a bike worth around 500 quid, plus it gives a better fit and position for me). I also wouldn't even know what to charge you because it's only €36 on CRC and €44 on Wiggle (not in stock in either place though!) So, it would probably only be the Easton I would be selling but I guess you wouldn't be willing to spend nearly €100 on a stem would you? Sorry about all that and f I confused you even further with this long post! :P Let me know if you still really REALLY want it because I might just be able to keep the 100mm on the old Trek because it is marginally longer as it is!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭abcdggs

no problem at all. i dont really want it just stuck the ad up if someone wanted to get rid of one.
    thanks

Advertisement