Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help with VB/UML/Pseudocode

Options
  • 14-08-2009 11:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

So, I have been given a problem to achieve, with one huge boundary stopping my from achieving my goal. It needs to be written in Visual Basic, which I do not own. I would download it, but with a 20kbps connection dl speed, its useless. The problem has to be done in just a few hours :(.

Problem:

Create a class named Year that contains a data field that holds the number of days in the year. Include a get method that displays the number of days and a constructor that sets the number of days to 365. Create a subclass named LeapYear. LeapYear's constructor overrides Year's constructor and sets the day field to 366. Draw the UML for both classes and write the pseudocode for both.

If anyone has any suggestions, or if you can help me with this, it would be greatly appreciated! If you could help me out with just the UML and the pseudocode, I am sure I can explain the rest towards my instructor.
    Thanks everyone!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Part of your assignment is to write the pseudocode. What have you got so far?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 whiteasaghost

Nevermind, I finished it, got un-lazy. Thanks for the somewhat quick response though :D

Advertisement