Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hillbillie's restaurant opening on O' connell st

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

palaver wrote: »
    /Enzo/
    Does any local shop ever manage to find a way between original and chain stuff? I don't think so.

I think Enzo is nearly due to collect his Clare passport shortly, after 20 (approx) years trading in Ennis.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭CptSternn

I took the family to Hillbillies yesterday to give it a go sure. It was good, but I was expecting more.

Thats because so many people I know from Cork are always going on about the place.

The chicken is pretty much the same as they have at Enzo's.

Then again, they don't have Enzo's in Cork, so maybe thats why so many people there think its so brilliant.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

what a let down,
    i remember we used go to hill billies in cork & it was delish
    went to the one in town saturday, it was absolute muck, wtf putting hash brown's into burgers, the portion of chips wouldn't feed a four year old, seriously, only one small sized soft drink, dont sell coke, fookin disgrace in there, food was muck, service was crap, couldnt sit any where,
    never going back

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,019 ✭✭✭DenMan

I was in one for the first time in Cork City on Sat night. Lovely chicken and tasty hot gravy. mmmmmmmmm. Lucky you guys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

I went to a place called Dino's in Cork today after my repeat exam. It wasn't bad. Pretty similar to Hillbilly's really.

• Advertisement
Advertisement