Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inflated boobies and blonde hair...

Options
  • 15-08-2009 1:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭

And she is completely herself.

Sophie to win.

She's the only one in there not plotting and scheming. I know that's the interesting part and all that, but she is just too nice not to vote for (and I'm not talking about her looks).

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭Kev_ps3

Shes is a smart girl but plays dumb and can **** stir with the best of them in there. She is not innocent at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Sophie is easily lead and it's hard to know what side she's on. I don't accept the innocent act though. She is a nice enough girl but there's definitely a two-faced and bitchy side to her and I wouldn't like her to win.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,279 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

I think shes a total sheep and will turn on whoever its fashionable to turn on at any stage.

She is also stupid beyond belief which some people find endearing i guess but i just find it pathetic and not something to encourage by giving her 100k for being brain dead.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭m83

It's amazing how fickle this show makes you. I was big into Sophie last week but going off her again and giving Roddy my vote, for the time being at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭omerin

Terry wrote: »
    And she is completely herself.

Sophie to win.

She's the only one in there not plotting and scheming. I know that's the interesting part and all that, but she is just too nice not to vote for (and I'm not talking about her looks).

she produces enough wind to power a small west cork village :D

there really is no one this year that i like

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

Kev_ps3 wrote: »
    Shes is a smart girl but plays dumb and can **** stir with the best of them in there. She is not innocent at all.
    This whole plays dumb thing being mentioned for every second person is BS. Nobody does that.

CHD wrote: »
    This whole plays dumb thing being mentioned for every second person is BS. Nobody does that.

Well the only reason I said it was because she said she was an intelligent girl in her intro video, yet she acts the opposite in the house.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭m83

m83 wrote: »
    It's amazing how fickle this show makes you. I was big into Sophie last week but going off her again and giving Roddy my vote, for the time being at least.

Scrap that, Wolfman ftw!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,279 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Kev_ps3 wrote: »
    Well the only reason I said it was because she said she was an intelligent girl in her intro video, yet she acts the opposite in the house.

And you believed her? :D

Shes dumb as a brick.

mdwexford wrote: »
    And you believed her? :D

Shes dumb as a brick.

lol:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

she is a void of any interest

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭Amy33

I think she looks absolutely horrendous without makeup. Marcus to win.

Advertisement