Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best value car parking O'Connell St

Options
  • 15-08-2009 9:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    As it says, that's what I am after. Anywhere within about 500 metres of the GPO. Need it for about 3-4 hours on Saturday.
    Any good offers on at the moment?
    Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

It isn't 500 metres but Connolly Station carpark is about 7 euro for the full day, maybe slightly more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 dirtyburgersauc

findlater house on Oconnell st... it only opened last week €5 all day

• Registered Users Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Rashers72

Thanks - where is findlater house? Any big landmark close by?

its were eircom shop use to be... the car park its self is between the acadamy hotel and the living room... its excellent value

• Registered Users Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Rashers72

Ended up using the Clery's/Malborough St car park (Q park). Complete rip off.
    Worst part is the way they display their prices - 90c per 15 mins, plus a different fee after 2 hours.
    Anyhow stayed there 1 hour 45 mins = EUR6.30.
    never again. Deal improved if you shopped in Clery's, but then you had to stay a min of 2 hours. Should have taken your advice!
    Can't blame them though - was my own fault really.
    :mad:

• Advertisement

Thats robbery.... some carparks are mental money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭MelonieHead

Sure I ended up in town one Saturday for four hours, parked in Stephens Green, the parking came to €16.

Advertisement