Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor Data Problem

• 15-08-2009 9:08am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭

HI guys. this morning checked my last meteor bill and i got wacked with a 130 euro data bill I have the 250 mb add on and was charged 102 euro for 5.20 mins online.

Now meteor are having problems with how there website is updating and i presumed i still had data as it said I had 53.3 mb left.

Ive rang them and they are sending it to a team leader and they will get back to me next week.

anyone ever have this happen to

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

It probably because of the system upgrade:rolleyes: they did. A similar thread during the week about charges for texts, a refund was issued accordingly.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055647047

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

cheers dave i suppose ill have to wait and see what the have to say about it in a few das hope there was an issue with the data add on aswell as text well i think there was considering it said i had 7mb left yesterday

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,922 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

well i did go over my data but the site said i still had mbs left but it obviously didnt update which is not my fault really

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

blahblah06 wrote: »
    well i did go over my data but the site said i still had mbs left but it obviously didnt update which is not my fault really
    The unbilled calls and information on the website is a guideline only. I'm not saying it's neccesarily fair that they provide a service that may not have updated in time ... but I don't think they claim it's instant anywhere do they?

• Advertisement

not sure random to be honest but if that was the fact the wouldnt be giving ppl refunds and issing apologies on there website. sure how else are ppl supposed to now how much data is used

We are aware that your allocation of monthly minutes is not updating correctly. We are sorry for this inconvenience, but are working on finding a solution as soon as possible.

Advertisement