If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I get a better deal with you guys

• 15-08-2009 10:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭

I am looking to buy my first lcd/plasma tv,
    This is priced at 699.00 in Power city and DID
    I would appreciate opinions 37 " is as big as I want

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Zonda999

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Castle

If you mean the 37PFL5604H I can do this for €659.99 for you

I have these in stock as we speak.

Shall I reserve one for you?
    Ash

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,724 ✭✭✭Dilbert75

Ash, how much for the 42" version?

Also is the €659.99 exclusive of Boardies' 10% discount?

BTW do you have a Sky /other SD source to demonstrate the TV instore for those who haven't yet made the leap to HD?

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭castle

AshMiller wrote: »
    Hi Castle

If you mean the 37PFL5604H I can do this for €659.99 for you

I have these in stock as we speak.

Shall I reserve one for you?
    Ash
    Nice price, quick update
    I am also getting a cooker Electrolux EKC5545X Stainless Steel,
    this cooker was cheaper by 70E in powercity than DID so they will give me 200% of the difference ,
    so if I buy the 2 item via DID it will cost 1358, if I was to buy them separate at the 2 cheapest prices, your price 659 and Powercity for cooker 723.
    total is 1382 V 1358 with DID, I also need bracket as I want to put TV on the wall over fireplace,Is there a delivery charge or can I collect TV also could you throw in the correct brackets for the TV
    So back over to you if interested do you do the cooker.
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hey Dilbert75

The price of €659.99 on the 37PFL5604H is the lowest we can go!
    I've pm'd you the price for the 42PFL5604H

I have a FREESAT box running on our non-ambi wall so can show BBC HD and regular SD programing there.

Feel free to call on in and ask for either myself or Nicola and we'll show whats what with the TV's

cheers
    Ash

• Advertisement

Zonda999 wrote: »
    thanks you are spot on

• Company Representative Posts: 9,469 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

castle wrote: »
    Nice price, quick update
    I am also getting a cooker Electrolux EKC5545X Stainless Steel,
    this cooker was cheaper by 70E in powercity than DID so they will give me 200% of the difference ,
    so if I buy the 2 item via DID it will cost 1358, if I was to buy them separate at the 2 cheapest prices, your price 659 and Powercity for cooker 723.
    total is 1382 V 1358 with DID, I also need bracket as I want to put TV on the wall over fireplace,Is there a delivery charge or can I collect TV also could you throw in the correct brackets for the TV
    So back over to you if interested do you do the cooker.
    Thanks

Castle,

Cookers? Man we are TV and Hifi freaks! We sell Irons and other bits but we would have to draw the line at cookers - I can just imagine the scene in either The Philips Shop or Richer Sounds if I had to go in there and tell the guys & girls that we were going to start to sell cookers! As a matter of a fact I would guess that most of my Colleagues don't even know what a cooker does judging from the amount of 'pinging' you hear at lunchtime!

I have PM'd you a deal that should make it work for you!

Thanks again for the opportunity to quote.

ATB,

John Mc & team

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

johnmc wrote: »
    Castle,

Cookers? Man we are TV and Hifi freaks! We sell Irons and other bits but we would have to draw the line at cookers - I can just imagine the scene in either The Philips Shop or Richer Sounds if I had to go in there and tell the guys & girls that we were going to start to sell cookers! As a matter of a fact I would guess that most of my Colleagues don't even know what a cooker does judging from the amount of 'pinging' you hear at lunchtime!

I have PM'd you a deal that should make it work for you!

Thanks again for the opportunity to quote.

ATB,

John Mc & team
    John PM sent, can we get ball rolling thanks

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.