Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upgrading to Samsung S5230 Toco

Options
  • 15-08-2009 11:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭

Hey!
    I've had a Samsung Z400V for the last 3 years and it's class, it was the best samsung available at the time and it's really held up well! I'm thinking of upgrading to a Samsung S5230 Toco, is it any good or should I go for one of the pricier models? I really don't have the cash to invest so I'm hoping the Toco is worth my while.
    Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 sh0egal

Hey... I recently upgraded to the Samsung Tocco S5230 and I love it...takes a day or so to get used to the touch screen. Good choice of phone.... :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,532 ✭✭✭Zonda999

Have the S5230/Tocco Lite(As its more commonly called:) ) a couple of months now. Its a great phone as far as i can see

Pro's:
    Good battery life, responsive touchscreen, good camera, fantastic value for money, decent built in storage of over 100mb

Cons:
    Screen aint the most scratch/scuff-proof, no 3.5mm jack for headphones, cant think of any more tbh!

Compared to, say, the tocco ultra or a 5800 XM, its great value. They are better phones yes, but not over 100€ better IMO

Its 130€ afaik payg, on voda and meteor. The cool white one is only on vodafone though!

Advertisement