Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards site down last night?

Options
  • 15-08-2009 11:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭

I couldn't access boards from my pc last night, 'site not available' kept coming up on screen. So then i tried on my laptop (which has a different service provider from my pc) and no go on that either. Finally i tried my phone and i also couldn't get into boards on that, it just kept 'loading' without bringing up any page. Every other site worked fine for me on all three pieces of software. Except boards.ie

Yet there's no mention of boards being down on the site today. What gives?? Was there some technical repairs being carried out last nite we weren't told about? Is it just a co-incidence that i couldn't log on from 3 different web sources? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I believe there was a small outage last night.

twitter.com/boards_ie normally has updates :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

Ok, thanks.

Advertisement