Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gearbox's

• 15-08-2009 12:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 941 ✭✭✭

I have a CA proline complete gearbox(missing the anti reverse latch),,very little use,,came out of a CA XM 177E2,,the spring and metal spring guide are out of it,,but will be supplied.

Also with the CA gearbox is a JG (its the black one,so i think its the enhanced)V2,,also has very little use and comes complete.

30 euro collected for the pair.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 559 ✭✭✭jonathan13

hi,

are both of this reinforced? what size for bearing 6mm or 7mm? will you sell as one piece?

thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 941 ✭✭✭hairyman

Yes mate the are indeed reinforced,,the CA is 6mm oily bearing's,,not so sure about the JG,,i think its 6mm also,,but they are nylon.

The CA was last crono'd at 310FPS

The JG is doing just below the 300FPS mark.

My apolagies to the mods as i forgot to add FOR SALE in to the title,,feelfree to edit,,

I can do them for 15euro each collected.

ryt, then i'l take the CA but do you think it will fit on M4's? got any pics or link? where are you located at?

thanks again

Its a standard version 2 out of this,,
    http://www.airsoftarmoury.co.uk/popup_image.php?pID=2273&osCsid=c5f9d608f965fd5f5cdb0ec16b8dbcd9

Cant see why it would not fit,,,looks identicle to the JG mechbox in every way,,and that came out of an M4 A1.

Il throw in the JG gearbox for a flat 20euro for both.

• Advertisement

Im in Swords mate,,

okay, will take both for 20 spring guide and spring will be supplied ryt? pm me your contact details, are you just home?

thanks

Spring and spring guide will be supplied,as will the motors,,switch to PM's.

Sold to jonathan13,,thank you sir.

Advertisement