Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Voipbuster

Options
  • 15-08-2009 12:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

I was recommended to use Voipbuster by my brother to make pc to phone calls overseas. He lives in Australia and my first experience of using them was great. Since then, I have tried to use it a number of times, but it seems that they have changed the page so I can no longer find the PC-Phone option, find my contacts or any helpful information in either the FAQ or instructions they sent me.

They also offer a phone-phone option which I have tried to use but I find the experience very frustrating, and as prior to making calls I tried to buy more credit,and was told that I had sufficient credit and couldn't buy any more, but my calls were disconnected due to not having enough credit, I was charged over 1 euro for the pleasure. I have complained twice to the customer service department, the second time today so I await their reply.

Has anyone else any Voipbuster experience? The last few times I've tried to use them I've felt like I fell down the rabbit hole with Alice.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,706 ✭✭✭craichoe

deliha wrote: »
    I was recommended to use Voipbuster by my brother to make pc to phone calls overseas. He lives in Australia and my first experience of using them was great. Since then, I have tried to use it a number of times, but it seems that they have changed the page so I can no longer find the PC-Phone option, find my contacts or any helpful information in either the FAQ or instructions they sent me.

They also offer a phone-phone option which I have tried to use but I find the experience very frustrating, and as prior to making calls I tried to buy more credit,and was told that I had sufficient credit and couldn't buy any more, but my calls were disconnected due to not having enough credit, I was charged over 1 euro for the pleasure. I have complained twice to the customer service department, the second time today so I await their reply.

Has anyone else any Voipbuster experience? The last few times I've tried to use them I've felt like I fell down the rabbit hole with Alice.

VoipBuster are just part of Betamax GmBH. You could just switch to one of their sister companies very easily.

Compare all their prices for your calls here:
    http://www.backsla.sh/betamax

Advertisement