Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

@mms.mymeteor.ie

• 15-08-2009 12:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭

earlier in the year I used to be able to forward emails to this number and get them on my phone for free in the form of mms messages.

It seems to have stopped working however except I heard recently about a friend who still has it working for him

Does anyone know if there is a new address or way to get it working?

thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 721 ✭✭✭mk6705

earlier in the year I used to be able to forward emails to this number and get them on my phone for free in the form of mms messages.

It seems to have stopped working however except I heard recently about a friend who still has it working for him

Does anyone know if there is a new address or way to get it working?

thanks.

It's blocked from gmail. My own domain works fine but I don't know about any others.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭ShoulderChip

oh really?

thats good news so theoreticaly I should be able to forward all emails to a different email account that doesnt have it blocked and from there forward it on,

so what domain are you using if you don't mind me asking that allows forwarding.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 498 ✭✭Pyro Boy

Can we keep the working domain's a secret :D Meteor staff might spoil our fun :rolleyes:

Advertisement