Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Digitalb 16e

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Manc-Red wrote: »
    Possibility of 3pms back too on Sat, advertising City-Arsenal.

Knowing them though theres probably more chance of winning the lotto twice in a week than them having 3pms Live...

We'll see
    LOL, not that rumour again! I'm pretty sure it's not the first time they mis-advertised. Or that the games are only on the DTT version of Supersport?

I'd be pretty sure the City game won't be on, though be happy if it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭Irish Kev

KevinQ wrote: »
    Thanks for the heads up guys, where can i get the receiver and card for the price irish kev suggested

link is in posts 46 & 47

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭snaps

City V Arse at 15.00 sat is on Canal+ sport 1 poland!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭Manc-Red

1w for me with Radio Delay for City - Arsenal if needs be....

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭martin12

Hi
    How do you activate the card or how long do they take to update only got mine today its the Sports card with Official DigiAlb Kaon HD receiver any help appreciated

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,435 ✭✭✭✭redout

martin12 wrote: »
    Hi
    How do you activate the card or how long do they take to update only got mine today its the Sports card with Official DigiAlb Kaon HD receiver any help appreciated

I have been told you put card in receiver and put Supersport 1 channel on. you will need to give the place you bought the card from a call with the card number to get the activation signal sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭martin12

@ redout

Thanks for the reply I,ve done what you said and now watching the 5 Sports channels

Thanks again for your help appreciate it
    Martin12

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 502 ✭✭✭Finne1993

Watched the Champions League last night on Digitalb HD, quality was fantastic, every bit as good as Sky HD. Only downer was there was only English commentary on some of the matches but at least on the ones that did'nt there was'nt some foreign dude screaming down the mike, you had the full stadium atmosphere and no commentary which was dead on especially for the United match coz them Turks are nuts!! They made some noise.
    If anyone has Sky HD just for the football get rid of it and get this, all the premiership matches in HD, champions league in HD, spanish and Italian Leagues along with all the international matches, football wise for me its a no brainer, £420 for HD box and a years sub, prob cost about half that to renew next year. (fingers crossed they win the rights for the premier league for the next 3 seasons, we'll know more in the next month or 2)

I think its bollox. They are showing some games on the HD channels only and not on SD like Utds game last night. They commented previously they would not do this. Sounds like a con to be honest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,981 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

Finne1993 wrote: »
    Watched the Champions League last night on Digitalb HD, quality was fantastic, every bit as good as Sky HD. Only downer was there was only English commentary on some of the matches but at least on the ones that did'nt there was'nt some foreign dude screaming down the mike, you had the full stadium atmosphere and no commentary which was dead on especially for the United match coz them Turks are nuts!! They made some noise.
    If anyone has Sky HD just for the football get rid of it and get this, all the premiership matches in HD, champions league in HD, spanish and Italian Leagues along with all the international matches, football wise for me its a no brainer, £420 for HD box and a years sub, prob cost about half that to renew next year. (fingers crossed they win the rights for the premier league for the next 3 seasons, we'll know more in the next month or 2)

Any chance of a link to where we can get the box and card for that price?

Sorry too tired to scroll back :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 502 ✭✭✭Finne1993

IrishHomer wrote: »
    Any chance of a link to where we can get the box and card for that price?

Sorry too tired to scroll back :o

http://www.tringsat.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=82&category_id=28&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=53

£410 actually! Its a super deal, watchin Barca V Inter now and pic is fab again, even the pic on the SD channels is impressive

Seems the chelsea/Spurs match is not being shown this afternoon on Supersport?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 KnowsHisStuff

No, they have Everton v Blackburn instead. Shouldn't be much problem seeing Chelsea v Tottenham anyway.

anyone using digitalb with a dark box ? i am trying to put the card in for the first time but it just keeps appearing smart card check failed. is this because it is not activated yet ? i was told to just stick it in and leave it on super sport 1.

thanks

byte

For some mad reason, Digitalb don't seem to be showing the Chelsea v. Liverpool game today!

Thankfully, Cyfra+ are showing it in HD :) though it's disappointing from DigitAlb.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭thomasking22008

yeah they not broadcast live for liverpool vs chelsea for some reason

byte

yeah they not broadcast live for liverpool vs chelsea for some reason
    It's not the first time either that they didn't show the Sunday 4pm game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭Manc-Red

byte wrote: »
    It's not the first time either that they didn't show the Sunday 4pm game.

Thank god I'm motorized, Never renewing with Digitalb again

before i used have digitaib supersport show live 3pm after few month later they stop 3pm just show 12.45pm and 5.15pm then i am disspointment that time when season was over i will never buy digitaib again such waste money. i will get new canal pol card soon before xmas

Digitalb did not show the 4pm last weekend either if memory serves. They did show the Arsenal game earlier and are showing City v Villa tomorrow night. They have shown some sunday 3pm games recently.

EDIT: Someone said they were advertising 240 games this season. My take on that is not a hope going by current trends.

• Advertisement
    byte

before i used have digitaib supersport show live 3pm after few month later they stop 3pm just show 12.45pm and 5.15pm then i am disspointment that time when season was over i will never buy digitaib again such waste money. i will get new canal pol card soon before xmas
    Just be aware that Canal+ Polski doesn't show an awful lot of EPL either.

really i did not know that where u get hear from ?

really i did not know that where u get hear from ?

http://liveonsat.com/LJ_Sport_foot_epl_only.php

Sky Italia and Canal+ Nordic show nearly all the games.

yeah price sky italy and canal nordic too expenvies for me over thousand euro

yeah price sky italy and canal nordic too expenvies for me over thousand euro

No mon, no fun brother. Pick yourself up a Digitalb card if your on a smaller budget. Will be far better value to you than a Cyfra+ sub. They show alot of Premiership, La liga, Serie A, Bundesliga and Champions league.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,490 ✭✭✭✭dxhound2005

redout wrote: »
    No mon, no fun brother. Pick yourself up a Digitalb card if your on a smaller budget. Will be far better value to you than a Cyfra+ sub. They show alot of Premiership, La liga, Serie A, Bundesliga and Champions league.

http://survivingtheworld.net/Lesson8.html

Sorry, I couldn't resist. :)

byte wrote: »
    Just be aware that Canal+ Polski doesn't show an awful lot of EPL either.
    But they are showing HD games and 3pm games most weeks at present. Paired up with another cheap sub its a god send. Im getting used and enjoying my five live coverage as well (Delayed to sync up) as they keep you informed of other scores as well. The cyfra+ HD quality is one of the best ive seen. It showed all the Drogba play acting and moaning and groaning in the highest of quality yesterday:D

Advertisement