Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brutal Legend

Options
  • 15-08-2009 1:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Is anyone looking forward to this game? EA seem to be putting alot of promotion behind it. From what I've seen of it, it looks like it could be worth a try and the multiplayer stuff looks good too.

One thing I think they could have put in the game, is the use of the rockband or guitar hero guitars. The kind of people that this game is marketed at, in my opinion, is people that already have at least one plastic guitar in their possesion. The game seems to have a 'quick time button press' guitar solo moments at some stage, it would make perfect sense to have the guitar plugged into the player 2 slot to be ready to go for these parts of the game.

The game looks interesting anyways.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭rizzla

Stanzen wrote: »
    One thing I think they could have put in the game, is the use of the rockband or guitar hero guitars. The kind of people that this game is marketed at, in my opinion, is people that already have at least one plastic guitar in their possesion. The game seems to have a 'quick time button press' guitar solo moments at some stage, it would make perfect sense to have the guitar plugged into the player 2 slot to be ready to go for these parts of the game.

You can't be serious. That is exactly what Activision wanted to do with the game and I'm so glad they dropped the game and EA picked it up. It would make the game way to gimmicky.

Looking forward to it alot though.

Advertisement