Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Macbook Pro Power Lead

Options
  • 15-08-2009 1:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭

My one has decided to go bye bye... after 3 years of loyal service.

Unfortunately, I rather urgently need one for a film shoot on Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday (As I need to have it constantly on)

If anyone has one to spare, or would even consider selling/leasing their current one. I would be veeeeeeery grateful.

I would stick up me phone number, but that's not allowed. So if someone replies, and I can't get to the internets. Can someone who has my number pass it on? (I'm looking at you vaguely unanonymous Galway peoples)

Thanks

It's the one with the magnetic top, as seen below:
    macbook_pro_australia_16.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

I think the phone shop down stairs in the Eyre Square Shopping Centre are Mac dealers they should have one.

Galmac won't be open again until Monday, I'd be nearly sure they have them. PC World might stock them too, they have some Mac stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

Galmac are open today... already been on the phone to them.

€90 for a new one... I'm afraid the pocket doesn't stretch that far. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭dwayneburke

I have a spare one in the office you could borrow but i wont be able to get my hands till monday evening if thats any use to you

im looking for one of these aswell if anyone can help.. pay for it obviously.

been using ipod for internet for a month now.. effort

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭dwayneburke

lads i got a replacment on ebay for 27 euros....redhairedguy i know thats feck all use to you as you need it today etc but its worth a look

• Advertisement

dwayne, ive no credit card so no ebay.. ill give ya the cost of one plus twenty quid and collect it in galway if ya order one for me?

still cheaper than shop so everyone wins :P

lads i got a replacment on ebay for 27 euros....redhairedguy i know thats feck all use to you as you need it today etc but its worth a look

I just shat myself with rage...

I can't in my right mind, go and fork out 90 quid for something that will only cost me 30 (inc shipping) on the net....

I was on my way into town to get a new one from Galmac... but now, I really cannot bring myself to.

<rearranges the matrix and alters time>

God bless ebay! :p

Right... bought a new one on ebay there... 29 beans delivered to my door. Sorted.

Also, managed to get loan of one for the 3 days... Double Sorted!

Also, thank you everyone who replied and offered advice. Please find giftbasket enclosed.

corporate-wine-gift-basket.jpg

Advertisement