Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

thread dissapeared

Options
  • 15-08-2009 1:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭

i opened a thread this morning on reposessions, and now its dissapeared, after i being told by a moderator to set it up in the banking section, now the reason for setting it up was to firstly make people aware of the ongoings of the banks using the underworld ,to beat up innocent people, and steal assets that were in somecases paid for, and secondly to attract people to a small organisation myself and a few other boards members have set up, to retaliate3 to the measures the banks are taking, which is fully with in our rights, but as usual the big headed corrupt moderators, on this public site have jumped the gun,

so how will you reply when i mention your names live television, next month, and name and shame you in the newspapers, come on im waiting for your good corrupt defence,

but i bet if the scum who are just out of jail and are robbing for the banks, came on here and opened a thread, you would greet them with open arms,

in my eyes moderators equals, over powered corrupt individuals, with nothing better to do, only pick on the ordinary decent people on this website

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

The moderator deleted it, which was the correct course of action as it lay outside the remit of the forum in question.

And frankly, had I seen this, before I replied to your PM, I'd be even less sympathetic to your plight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭leitrim lad

and here you are again not alone are you intimidating me with the pm you sent me , your intimidating me here aswell, am i a secong class citizen or something buffybot, i have noted your remarks against me here and in the om you sent me, and i will get to the bottom of it,

i would advise you to apologise to me at once for your intimidating,bullying tactics towards me as i was not brought up nor was anyone else , to by bullied, by the likes of you, so get down off your high horse there, and treat me with respect.

also your claim that the topic i chose was not suitable for the banking foruim, well then why did slidey advise me to start it there as it got to invovled in banking to run it in the 4x4 section,

i now formally dispute you being a moderator ,mainly due to your attitude and intimidating, bullying nature towards me , so i ask you to resign, and let the boards get volunteers, who will treat people with respect, something you need to take a few lessons in doing,

good day

i would now like to ask all morerators, is there a thing ,that when you become one ,you look down on other people as second class citizens, because since i and ither friends of mine joined in on the conversations on this site, (what its for) i and some others have been bullied and intimidated ,with bans for little or no reason,

now i will admit that some of the moderators are dead sound,and enjoy a good conversation, but the rest of ye are down right bullies, mainly in the politics section,

and im down right sick of it, i am asking for the site to be restructured, where the voluntary mods can only serve a certain period and then its handed to a totally new person, which i think would be fairer,

as it stands it is too one sided ,and i for one will not be bullied or intimidated by any mod again, i simply wont stand for it, thats not what the site is for, i was led to beleive this site was to enter conversations, and voice your opinion on the topic in question ,but now its turned into a charade of mods thinking they can depress people with bullying tactics.

i also want my ban removed from whatever part of the site im banned from, as its now gone beyond a joke,

should i not hear a satisfactory apology from the persons in question ,and you know who you are , i will have to deal with the matter in another way,of which i am not willing to disclose yet.

kindest regards
    a dissapointed leitrim lad

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

but as usual the big headed corrupt moderators, on this public site have jumped the gun,

Your opening paragraph is extremely prejudiced, but you expect mods not to be prejudiced right?

What thread are you talking about as the search isn't working properly at the moment?

hello gordon

im not trying to tar all the mods with the one brush, but in that particular paragraph i was just returning the favor ,so to speak,

and the pm i got from buffy bot was down right wrong, where it intimidated me and showed strong signs of bullying,

now i dont come on here for that ,i come on here to join in on conversations, and in certain cases i give advise, if im farmiliar with the topic, and i most certanily dont come on here to intimidate people or be intimidated,

im just asking that they be fair with me and i will be fair with them, i was told by slidey that the banking section ,was more suitable to the conversation on repossessions of machinery and cars and so on ,that the 4x4 section, so i opened a thread ,only to have it deleted by another mod, and the excuse buffybot gave me was that it was not related to banking, and thats putting buffybots pm to me polite,

now if i let people like buffy bot bully me like this every day of the week i would not be who or what i am today, so i wont stand for it,

im simply asking that the bans in place against me be lifted and just allow me to open the thread, it would run on a civil basis, and if it needed rewording, that could be easily ajusted,

but to delete it and sent me an intimidating message such as the one i got is down right bullying, and i was not brought up to toletate that sort of thing,

also as i stated i have no problems with the moderators and do not intend on bullying them , however i do not expect them to bully me,

so can you see my point, and can we come to a civil agreement on this with out any more bullying or arguments or uncalled for bans

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

hello gordon

im not trying to tar all the mods with the one brush, but in that particular paragraph i was just returning the favor ,so to speak,
    Then your points will be ignored if you give as good as you get. We're all adults here.
    and the pm i got from buffy bot was down right wrong, where it intimidated me and showed strong signs of bullying,

now i dont come on here for that ,i come on here to join in on conversations, and in certain cases i give advise, if im farmiliar with the topic, and i most certanily dont come on here to intimidate people or be intimidated,

im just asking that they be fair with me and i will be fair with them, i was told by slidey that the banking section ,was more suitable to the conversation on repossessions of machinery and cars and so on ,that the 4x4 section, so i opened a thread ,only to have it deleted by another mod, and the excuse buffybot gave me was that it was not related to banking, and thats putting buffybots pm to me polite,

now if i let people like buffy bot bully me like this every day of the week i would not be who or what i am today, so i wont stand for it,

im simply asking that the bans in place against me be lifted and just allow me to open the thread, it would run on a civil basis, and if it needed rewording, that could be easily ajusted,

but to delete it and sent me an intimidating message such as the one i got is down right bullying, and i was not brought up to toletate that sort of thing,

also as i stated i have no problems with the moderators and do not intend on bullying them , however i do not expect them to bully me,

so can you see my point, and can we come to a civil agreement on this with out any more bullying or arguments or uncalled for bans

So there are two problems here; your bans and your intimidating message.

For the ban, the mod that banned you will at some point answer your queries regarding that.

As for the intimidating messages, please report the PMs and I'll review them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

I closed Leitrim Lads thread in 4x4 as it fell outside the remit of the forum.

The thread had become both political and had legal issues in it so IMO needed closure. Link

I did tell him to start a topic on it in another forum on Boards that would be more suitable to airing the situation and as far as I remember I suggested Banking or Consumer Issues.

I would suggest to LL that he should calm down a little. I cannot speak for other forums on here but he has a wealth of knowledge that is greatly received in the 4x4 forum and it would be a shame to loose that.

Advertisement