Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sport sciense first years

• 15-08-2009 1:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39

I'm an incoming sport science first year, anyone else thats in the same boat can say what there expecting, where they're staying or any worries they have about the course

My main worry is that i only applied for accomodation yesterday 14 august and i dont know what i'm goin to do if i dont get a place in one of the villages. Bum it on the street i suppose

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

I'm an incoming sport science first year, anyone else thats in the same boat can say what there expecting, where they're staying or any worries they have about the course

My main worry is that i only applied for accomodation yesterday 14 august and i dont know what i'm goin to do if i dont get a place in one of the villages. Bum it on the street i suppose

Have a look in the accommodation sticky at the top of the main page.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 149 ✭✭TwilightFan88

Hey, did SS for one yr! I personally ended up hating it and transfered out, now Im not saying this to you to put you off but rather point out that I assummed it would be sports sports sports 24/7 with this course but it wasnt and I could not understand all the science stuff!! Physics, Chemistry, Bio-mechanics all went straight over my head. But if you know what your getting into and like all the asspects you'll be fine and that! I did love my two hours of tennis on thursdays tho!! :):)

The SS groups are known for being a great bunch - mine were and know some from the year ahead of me aswell and they were too - So you should have fun!!

Advertisement