Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Lair is closed for repairs. [CHAT HERE O.T ONLY]

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,826 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

cHaTbOx wrote: »
    Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr hate when bands change dates so ****ing annoying
    What happened now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

What happened now.
    Taking my bro to a gig that was meant to be Saturday but its been changed to a Thursday two months after, just annoys me

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,826 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Taking my bro to a gig that was meant to be Saturday but its been changed to a Thursday two months after, just annoys me
    That could be annoying in the extreme. You make plans months in advance then they turn around shaft you hard.

That could be annoying in the extreme. You make plans months in advance then they turn around shaft you hard.
    Oh well , life I guess , one door closes , kick in a window:D

That or open another door using a shotgun loaded with breaching rounds that no one can trace back to you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

morning lair! i got homesick and phone oen of my favourite mates last night... turns out he's gonna be a daddy soon. :eek:

im still in a state of shock... **** only knows how bad he's feeling.

morning lair! i got homesick and phone oen of my favourite mates last night... turns out he's gonna be a daddy soon. :eek:

Yeah, someone tells me I'm gonna be a daddy I'll need clean underwear.

Yeah, someone tells me I'm gonna be a daddy I'll need clean underwear.

i can't honestly remember the tiem i heard news that shocked me more. spent a substantial amount of hte conversation with a dropped jaw.

**** man, if i was to find out i was gonna be a mammy...

doesnt bear thinking about... IT WILL *NEVER* HAPPEN!

Erm wish him luck:?

How are you froo ?

How are you wolfie , hope you are feeling a little better

• Advertisement

i can't honestly remember the tiem i heard news that shocked me more. spent a substantial amount of hte conversation with a dropped jaw.
    See me when I found out I was going to be an uncle for the first time. Took me a few days to stop walking around with that glazed look in my eyes. My sister had sex!? I'll kill my brother-in-law!!!! Yeah I was more accepting for round two, although my mother did not phrase that well.

How are you wolfie , hope you are feeling a little better
    Doing quite well , thanks for asking.

Erm wish him luck:?

i suppose it's too late to wish him condoms...
    How are you froo ?

good! there's swell for the first time since forever! iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiim going surfing today!!! (sadly, apparently it's averaging 3ft, which means it'll probably be bigger than that where i tend to surf, which means im probably gonna get *thrashed* but anyway... SURF!!!)
    [/QUOTE]
    See me when I found out I was going to be an uncle for the first time. Took me a few days to stop walking around with that glazed look in my eyes. My sister had sex!? I'll kill my brother-in-law!!!! Yeah I was more accepting for round two, although my mother did not phrase that well.

hahahahahhahaa, oh yeah, i still remember the exact moment i found out my little sis wasnt a virgin. tbh, im still not quite over it, but trying to do the cool older sister, you can talk to me about anything, thing.

hahahahahhahaa, oh yeah, i still remember the exact moment i found out my little sis wasnt a virgin. tbh, im still not quite over it, but trying to do the cool older sister, you can talk to me about anything, thing.[/quote]

My sister is actually older than me. I'm just alot bigger and very defensive of my family.

My sister is actually older than me. I'm just alot bigger and very defensive of my family.

haha, fair enough :D im the eldest in my household, and my bro's just such a charmer/lady's man that it's quite inevitable there, but my sis... so young! so innocent...

or not... y'no.

haha, fair enough :D im the eldest in my household, and my bro's just such a charmer/lady's man that it's quite inevitable there, but my sis... so young! so innocent...

or not... y'no.
    I'm the middle child. I have a strong sense of family loyalty and a nice collection of sharp objects should anyone think about hurting my family.

• Advertisement

Doing quite well , thanks for asking.
    I was wondering how you were ,you have any plans now your out of the shackles?
    good! there's swell for the first time since forever! iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiim going surfing today!!! (sadly, apparently it's averaging 3ft, which means it'll probably be bigger than that where i tend to surf, which means im probably gonna get *thrashed* but anyway... SURF!!!)
    Lol you'll be full of adrenaline then:D It is going towards your summer now lucky things we hardly had one

I was wondering how you were ,you have any plans now your out of the shackles?
    Considering life in a Shaolin monastery. I always wanted to learn kung-fu

Lol you'll be full of adrenaline then:D It is going towards your summer now lucky things we hardly had one

ill be full of cold and wet more like ;)

yeah, heading towards our summer, which is kinda good, but bad in that all the snow is gonna melt off the mountains, into rivers, into the sea, and the water temp in the sea is gonna drop lower than what it has been all winter.

*brrr*

and on that fine note, i shall love and leave thee, lair. iiiiiiiiiii have an ocean to battle!

ill be full of cold and wet more like ;)

yeah, heading towards our summer, which is kinda good, but bad in that all the snow is gonna melt off the mountains, into rivers, into the sea, and the water temp in the sea is gonna drop lower than what it has been all winter.

*brrr*

and on that fine note, i shall love and leave thee, lair. iiiiiiiiiii have an ocean to battle!
    Bye, have fun fighting the ocean.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Greetings mortals!

I'm in Cork and have been playing Softball - dressed as a pirate (naturally). Unfortunately, the Flancer Ball has exacted a high price - I have a very burnt face and arms (wearing a predominantly black pirate costume doesn't really help). I have a big tan line across my forehead where the bandana I was wearing ends and my glasses have left a white track on a reddened canvas :(

You know what's the worst? I have to go and do it all again tomorrow for 4 or 5 hours at least...

But apart from that it's been a good laugh.

• Advertisement

Kharn wrote: »
    Greetings mortals!

I'm in Cork and have been playing Softball - dressed as a pirate (naturally). Unfortunately, the Flancer Ball has exacted a high price - I have a very burnt face and arms (wearing a predominantly black pirate costume doesn't really help). I have a big tan line across my forehead where the bandana I was wearing ends and my glasses have left a white track on a reddened canvas :(

You know what's the worst? I have to go and do it all again tomorrow for 4 or 5 hours at least...

But apart from that it's been a good laugh.
    Pics, pretty please.

I have a team photo, will take one of the horrible redness etc but didn't bring the means to upload pics to the tubes (there's a webcam on this netbook, but it's only 0.3 MP so takes an awful photo and you can't make out the burny - I just checked) with me to Cork, so it'll have to wait till I get home to Dublin I'm afraid.

How goes it anyway?

Thought about going to a party tonight. Decided against as me and alcohol don't mix well when I'm in a good mood. My current mood would probably lead to a rather messy end to the evening.

• Subscribers Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭girl_friday

Hello people formerly known as Lairlings!!

Hello people formerly known as Lairlings!!
    Hey girl friday. Welcome to the temporary Lair.

Hey girl friday. Welcome to the temporary Lair.

Hmm, its a bit shiney isn't it?? :confused:

Hmm, its a bit shiney isn't it?? :confused:
    *Turns on fog machine, shoots out half the lights.*
    Better or worse?

Yea, the rest of my team are all gone out on the piss and since I don't drink anymore, I decided against it as it's a pain in the arse sitting in a pub with people you only half know and watching them get hammered :)

I washed the dishes after dinner and came down to this accommodation's common room which has free Wifi to log in and say hello.

Yea, the rest of my team are all gone out on the piss and since I don't drink anymore, I decided against it as it's a pain in the arse sitting in a pub with people you only half know and watching them get hammered :)

Christ, I hate doing that. I barely ever drink myself. Violent while drunk+ alcoholic father makes for a bad combination in my opinion.

*Turns on fog machine, shoots out half the lights.*
    Better or worse?

Hmmm! Better I think...

How's you?

• Advertisement

Hmmm! Better I think...

How's you?
    Better than I was after the breakup, still not 100% though. Still feeling a bit more violent than usual.

Better than I was after the breakup, still not 100% though. Still feeling a bit more violent than usual.

That's understandable! I still feel a bit violent when I think about some of my exes and they were positive angels in comparison to that b!tch!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭lankysexybeast

evening The Lair is closed for repairs. [CHAT HERE O.T ONLY] how is everyone in here

any news

That's understandable! I still feel a bit violent when I think about some of my exes and they were positive angels in comparison to that b!tch!!
    Not really feeling violent towards her, just people in general.

Christ, I hate doing that. I barely ever drink myself. Violent while drunk+ alcoholic father makes for a bad combination in my opinion.

I concur and no longer drink for pretty much the same reasons.

evening The Lair is closed for repairs. [CHAT HERE O.T ONLY] how is everyone in here

any news
    Far as I know, nothing really.

Hey LSB!! Why are you not out tonight??

Not really feeling violent towards her, just people in general.

Ah, in that case I can give you the locations of some of my exes!! :p Surely someone should benefit from this!! ;)

I concur and no longer drink for pretty much the same reasons.
    Well then, should i ever make it to Ireland we shall have to share a non-alcoholic beverage if we get the chance.

Ah, in that case I can give you the locations of some of my exes!! :p Surely someone should benefit from this!! ;)
    You are an evil woman. I like that in a woman.

• Advertisement

You are an evil woman. I like that in a woman.

LoL!! :D

Well then, should i ever make it to Ireland we shall have to share a non-alcoholic beverage if we get the chance.

There-in lies the making of a plan! Were you to ever make it to Ireland, we'd have a (non)Beers in your honor sir :)

Far as I know, nothing really.

hay wolf how is you today
    Hey LSB!! Why are you not out tonight??

i'm good hung over again but happy enough:) how our favorite day

LoL!! :D
    I also like violent women.
    There-in lies the making of a plan! Were you to ever make it to Ireland, we'd have a (non)Beers in your honor sir :)
    Sounds like a fine idea.
    hay wolf how is you today
    Meh, no complaints really. Gotta fly folks, a good friend of mine just hit town and I gotta go touch base with him and catch up on life.

Sounds like a fine idea.

Meh, no complaints really. Gotta fly folks, a good friend of mine just hit town and I gotta go touch base with him and catch up on life.

Ah, I'm a softie really, not capable of violence unless VERY provoked and even then I'm more vocal!
    Have a good time!!

i'm good hung over again but happy enough:) how our favorite day

Ah I'm not too bad! Just chilling out!!

• Advertisement

Right, I must away as I'm up at 8:30 and playing a game at 9:50. another 4 or 5 games ahead of us tomorrow and more Flancer Ball :( I'm trying to ask Thor a favour and will see if he'll send some cloud and a bitta rain.

Until tomorrow folks!

Sounds like a fine idea.

Ah I'm not too bad! Just chilling out!!
    Right, I must away as I'm up at 8:30 and playing a game at 9:50. another 4 or 5 games ahead of us tomorrow and more Flancer Ball :( I'm trying to ask Thor a favour and will see if he'll send some cloud and a bitta rain.

Until tomorrow folks!

night lads

no plans for this evening friday or did you already max out your weekend last night

night lads

no plans for this evening friday or did you already max out your weekend last night

I've been ill so had no weekend! :(

oh ye **** did you manage to catch up your dvd's though

oh ye **** did you manage to catch up your dvd's though

Only managed to watch one all week!! :(

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement