Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Lair is closed for repairs. [CHAT HERE O.T ONLY]

Comments

hey darko.

Hey, how you?
    Kazuma wrote: »
    That is indeed a good reason! But in all seriousness should have been the entire room against the fcuker! Hardly a fight!
    Are the police no use o'er yonder? :(

A fight can be very cleansing at times. While I stay away from a fight often times I will find myself and a friend going at it over something stupid and the second the fight is over everything is back to normal. Where as humans of the female persuasion like to bottle up the anger with anger we prefer the more direct approach. That said starting fights for no reason other than to bully someone or show off is pure scumbaggery.

Oh and Cyberwolf a good swift kick to the balls should sort out anyone hitting a girl.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,826 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Hey, how you?

A fight can be very cleansing at times. While I stay away from a fight often times I will find myself and a friend going at it over something stupid and the second the fight is over everything is back to normal. Where as humans of the female persuasion like to bottle up the anger with anger we prefer the more direct approach. That said starting fights for no reason other than to bully someone or show off is pure scumbaggery.

Oh and Cyberwolf a good swift kick to the balls should sort out anyone hitting a girl.
    Doing okay since my breakup Wednesday. I always favored a swift right to the jaw. Followed up with the kick the balls, and a knee to the face as he bends over.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Kazuma

The room backed and let me have first go. We called the police and had him arrested for assaulting me. Everyone saw him swing first. I was just defending myself when I broke his jaw. Think he still locked up actually.
    That's not so bad then! :D
    Until he gets out anyways - seems to be the state in Cavan, everyone is happy until the REAL arseholes get out.

Doing okay since my breakup Wednesday. I always favored a swift right to the jaw. Followed up with the kick the balls, and a knee to the face as he bends over.
    Cyberwolf, let me join you in your post breakupness - digs on saturday the 8th though.
    How long were you at it?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,826 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

That's not so bad then! :D
    Until he gets out anyways - seems to be the state in Cavan, everyone is happy until the REAL arseholes get out.
    He gets out and starts looking, he gonna be real unhappy.

Cyberwolf, let me join you in your post breakupness - digs on saturday the 8th though.
    How long were you at it?
    Two-three years.

Two-three years.
    You've beaten me by just a tad, 1 year 3 months =/
    Need some serious drinkings sessions to catch up with the lost depression time though!

Violence does mend a broken heart. I've never really looked upon a break up as a bad thing, sometimes it's good to try new things. Then again if you do find that one and lose them then there's no consoling the heart.

You've beaten me by just a tad, 1 year 3 months =/
    Need some serious drinkings sessions to catch up with the lost depression time though!
    I drink and I start fighting for no real reason. I just want to fight.

I can understand that feeling cyberwolf, but have never had a real serious proper danger of damage fight, just the standard wrestling with mates.

• Advertisement

I can understand that feeling cyberwolf, but have never had a real serious proper danger of damage fight, just the standard wrestling with mates.
    See, I'm more of a striker, than a grappler.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

See, I'm more of a pikey, than a grappler.

FYP.:pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

I have mates like you, you are the most headwrecking people when drunk. Stop drinking.

CHD wrote: »
    I have mates like you, you are the most headwrecking people when drunk. Stop drinking.
    I actually have cut myself way, way back from when I was younger.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

And so we are , screaming in contempt .
    Not something we tempt ,
    those of which of pure of heart are here to start afresh ,
    This is our reason , this is our passion ,
    To care is in our ration.

How is everyone doing?

cHaTbOx wrote: »
    And so we are , screaming in contempt .
    Not something we tempt ,
    those of which of pure of heart are here to start afresh ,
    This is our reason , this is our passion ,
    To care is in our ration.

How is everyone doing?
    Can't believe the Lair is gone. :(

Can't believe the Lair is gone. :(
    Jeez its a thread wolfie , what made it what it was was the people the atmosphere and that will live on with posters like you and countless others

Jeez its a thread wolfie , what made it what it was was the people the atmosphere and that will live on with posters like you and countless others
    never be quite like the original though.

never be quite like the original though.
    Why make it like the original if you can make it much much more:D

• Advertisement

Why make it like the original if you can make it much much more:D
    Good point. Plus now we can make the original a Legend of the Boards. lsb already got the ball rolling on it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

lair?

lair the second?

anyone?

hello, anyone here?

• Subscribers Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭girl_friday

I'm here... Kind of...

Little tired are you Friday?

Little tired are you Friday?

Kind of. More that it took me ages to get to sleep and when I finally did it was all nightmares and the last one I woke shaking and barely able to breathe so still pulling myself together! :(

• Advertisement

Kind of. More that it took me ages to get to sleep and when I finally did it was all nightmares and the last one I woke shaking and barely able to breathe so still pulling myself together! :(
    Deep breaths, stay calm, it was only a dream.

Deep breaths, stay calm, it was only a dream.

Thanks pet. Ugh, it was so real!! :(

How's you?

heyyy, you know how im broke and stuff?

i think i may have just willingly donated $125 that i dont entirely have, but need, for the purposes of seeing pearl jam live.

i think i may have just willingly donated $125 that i dont entirely have, but need, for the purposes of seeing pearl jam live.
    *Claps*
    Good move Froo. Sell your blood.

It'll be worth it!!

• Advertisement

*Claps*
    Good move Froo. Sell your blood.

can't. potentially contaminated.

It'll be worth it!!

hmmm, im just worried about the tattoo im booked in for that's gonna cost $1500-2000. it'll be two years before i get the chance to get it done again if i dont get it done this time.

Thanks pet. Ugh, it was so real!! :(

How's you?
    No problem. I'm feeling very calm at the moment actually.

BRB - just have to pop away for a few mins!

BRB - just have to pop away for a few mins!
    Hurry back.

Did u miss me?

Yes, I missed you.

Yes, I missed you.

What were you throwing?? :confused:

:p

I wasn't throwing anything.
    *Wishes people would stop confusing him with flying_squirl*

I wasn't throwing anything.
    *Wishes people would stop confusing him with flying_squirl*

Sorry

So anything new with you?

• Advertisement

Sorry

So anything new with you?
    No, nothing really. Just getting by day by day, or rather night by night.

No, nothing really. Just getting by day by day, or rather night by night.

Boss is away now isn't she?

Boss is away now isn't she?
    She not gone until Thursday. C'mon Thursday.

She not gone until Thursday. C'mon Thursday.

So I take it her absence is a good thing?

She tends to get on people's nerves. She does however tread lightly around me.

She tends to get on people's nerves. She does however tread lightly around me.

Hmmmm! I can only imagine why!! ;)

She knows I can get transfered out as easily as snapping my fingers?

She knows I can get transfered out as easily as snapping my fingers?

And she knows she needs you! You're a hard worker doing shifts I would imagine very few people would want to do!!

I actually figured out the average shelf life for a third-shift employee for my company one time. The average counting me was eight months. Remove me from the equation and it dropped to five months. I've been doing this for almost 9.5 years.

• Advertisement

Maurning!!!! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement