Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Speech Level Singing

Options
  • 15-08-2009 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Hi guys just wondering have ye heard of Speech LEvel Singing? if so would ye explain it and tell me of teachers that are available for this type of singingin in Cork

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 cookiimonster

heya, I've heard of it, they teach classes in Galway... but it sounds like a bit of a gimik to me... you know with all the quotes from people who loved it and improved so much plastered all over their page... I could be wrong though
    I'm sorry, I don't know if they have any teachers in Cork but theres a good chance if their in Galway, their in Cork so search it.:P

• Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

It's done wonders for a friend of mine who takes lessons in Galway. (Sathill or nearby) I suppose it's up to the individual really.
    Different approaches work for different people.

Advertisement