Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't register with meteor online.

• 15-08-2009 3:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭

I changed my provider from vodafone to meteor this morning & everything is working fine except that I can't register online for my free credit. I went to meteor.ie & typed in my number & pin to register, but it keeps asking for it again & again. Has anyone else encountered this problem or have a solution?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 498 ✭✭Pyro Boy

Meteor recently updated their system which is causing lots of problems for their customers see the old thread

Edit

try this link http://www.meteor.ie/support/my_meteor/register/ some of the other links don't work on the website .....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 721 ✭✭✭mk6705

Are you using the pin that was on the SIM you ported to? The one on your phone is separate.

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭Dunnie1982

Adro947 wrote: »
    Are you using the pin that was on the SIM you ported to? The one on your phone is separate.

Yeah I'm trying the pin which came with the new sim card (the one written on the page which says pin 1 xxxx & puk one ect.). I tried it again a few minutes ago & now its telling me "Your account is now timed out for 30 minutes. Please try again later."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 721 ✭✭✭mk6705

Dunnie1982 wrote: »
    Yeah I'm trying the pin which came with the new sim card (the one written on the page which says pin 1 xxxx & puk one ect.). I tried it again a few minutes ago & now its telling me "Your account is now timed out for 30 minutes. Please try again later."

Does it tell you to put the pin in every time or the phone number and the pin?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 417 ✭✭Tim M-U

signin and if denied, try in an hour...

• Advertisement
Advertisement