Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where can I get old negatives developed in Dublin?

• 15-08-2009 5:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11

I have a series of black and white negatives that my mother developed in the 70s and have no idea where is a good place to get prints of them for a reasonable price. Does anyone have any recommendations? Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Buzz Lightyear

Your problem with this age of film, is how useable are the negs. I'd try Gunns on Camden St. If anybody can - they can !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

As long as they were stored in any decent shape, a quick wash off the dust, and they'll develop fine!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85 ✭✭steelydan99

or buy a cheap film scanner and scan them yourself?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

+1 for Gunns. They know their stuff there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

or buy a cheap film scanner and scan them yourself?

A cheap film scanner will make them look cheap. And crap.

• Advertisement
Advertisement