Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Original Micheal Jackson Lp's

Options
  • 15-08-2009 6:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

I have a Micheal Jackson-Bad(Album) on vinyl inc case & pull out pictures with printed signature.

and

Jacksons on tour(two Lp's) inc case

anyone know how much i could sell these for?i know nothing about vinyl,a large stack were given to me including Neil Diamond,Beatles,Beegees

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭therewillbe

Johndman wrote: »
    I have a Micheal Jackson-Bad(Album) on vinyl inc case & pull out pictures with printed signature.

and

Jacksons on tour(two Lp's) inc case

anyone know how much i could sell these for?i know nothing about vinyl,a large stack were given to me including Neil Diamond,Beatles,Beegees

THERE IS A NUMBER ON THE INNER OF THE VINYL,What is it ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Johndman

THERE IS A NUMBER ON THE INNER OF THE VINYL,What is it ?

Where?Its a double sided vinyl obviously?i dont see a number on the inside of the cover

says 1987 MJJ productions alright

Right, in the centre of the vinyl thereis the hole ,On one side there is a no.with letters (usually) ie epic ??????-?

To buy it in MINT CONDITION and I mean MINT it would cost you appx e14/16 in a record shop as it is not that rare and the above price is only cause he is dead.

• Advertisement

250290 1 that it?

Advertisement