Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cosmos by me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

I really liked it, the video and the music seem to gel really well together. I think they kinda need each other. As in, the music is made better by the video and vice versa.

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

Very nice! Love the combo of the two - lovely atmospheric ambience with perfect visuals to match.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Cheers, I've got a few others up on youtube but the best of them (Nebula) is only in Mono as it was uploaded when that was the default setting and I wanted to save as much space as possible on the upload so I monoed the audio and that means, now they are accepting stereo tracks as standard, I will have to upload a fresh copy. Annoying.

Advertisement