Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BIG BIG breakfast in Dublin????

Options
  • 15-08-2009 7:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭

Hey people...

...does anyone know of anywhere in Dublin that does a really really really huge breakast??? I dont mean a sink full of coco pops or anything!

y'know the usual 6 fries eggs, 10 rashers, 8 sausages, a whole ring of pudding, 20 mushrooms, 5 tomatoes, beans, onions, chips, toast....etc??

I cant seem to find one anywhere, any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭antoniosicily

benwavner wrote: »
    Hey people...

...does anyone know of anywhere in Dublin that does a really really really huge breakast??? I dont mean a sink full of coco pops or anything!

y'know the usual 6 fries eggs, 10 rashers, 8 sausages, a whole ring of pudding, 20 mushrooms, 5 tomatoes, beans, onions, chips, toast....etc??

I cant seem to find one anywhere, any help would be appreciated.

this is a *HUGE* breakfast!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭killswitch

Why dont you go to the shops and buy the amount of brekkie stuff you want for a big brekkie and make it yourself?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

this is a *HUGE* breakfast!
    It is a lot alright, any reason for such a size?

Last time I was in the airport I think I got a breakfast for €8 or 10, what I liked was the fact you could pick & choose things, e.g. I think you had 10 or so "items" so could have left out things you hate and more of things you like you.

Maybe there is a buffet place somewhere with the same idea. I make a mockery of hotel breakfast buffets when I get the chance!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

rubadub wrote: »
    It is a lot alright, any reason for such a size?

Last time I was in the airport I think I got a breakfast for €8 or 10, what I liked was the fact you could pick & choose things, e.g. I think you had 10 or so "items" so could have left out things you hate and more of things you like you.

Maybe there is a buffet place somewhere with the same idea. I make a mockery of hotel breakfast buffets when I get the chance!

Yes i had the same thing many times at the airport, no better way to kick off leaving Ireland than a last good bye Breakfast.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Thats a whole lotta food lol!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭f1dan

Something like this?

brekkie1-s649x486-15415-580.jpg

That's in England btw

Advertisement