Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I found a dog in Newbridge.....

Options
  • 15-08-2009 7:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭

I'm hoping someone can lay claim to a dog that followed me home earlier today. Brought him to the vet. No collar and he isn't chipped so no joy on that score. I'm hoping someone may know if a dog has been lost.
    I'm told it's a crossed staff. Crossed with what, I don't know. He's been brought to 2 vets in the hope he'd be recognised and reported at the garda station.
    It's a very light brown animal with a white face. Approx 1 year old we think. I don't think it's a stray as it seems very clean.
    If you think you know, please PM me with your name and number and I'll call you.

Pic attached

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭keefg

If you can post a pic here it might help to locate the owner or someone else might recognise the dog.

Advertisement