Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BIG BIG breakfast in Dublin????

Options
  • 15-08-2009 7:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know where I could get one of those huge breakfasts in Dublin?....and I dont mean a sink full of Coco Pops!!...y'now the type....

...10 eggs, 10 rashers, 10 sausages, 5 slices of toast, 5 tomatoes, a whole ring of pudding, endless mushrooms, a bag of fried onions, 2 tins of beans, maybe 5 hashbrowns, all washed down with a gallon of tea?

Help....Help....Help!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

I'll do it for ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭tolosenc

Dublin forum --->

Also, bit of a rough one last night, then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

Exactly..............lazy lazy lazy, plus im supporting local business in this time of hardship:)

• Registered Users Posts: 83,206 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Id behead an injured kitten for a pack of rashers. I cant find them anywhere :(

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

I could shoot you in the head, it'll have much the same outcome as eating that breakfast

and it'll only cost half as much =p

• Advertisement

obl wrote: »
    Dublin forum --->

Also, bit of a rough one last night, then?

Yep, rough as a big bag of sandpaper, and 2nite aint gonna be pretty either!!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Moved from After Hours.

I could shoot you in the head, it'll have much the same outcome as eating that breakfast

and it'll cost half the amount =p

Nah thanks anyway..........sur i cud just do that meself for free!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 dirtyburgersauc

clarkes on the cabra road.

the best breakfast in the country!!!

clarkes on the cabra road.

the best breakfast in the country!!!

Thanks....but is it HUGE????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

benwavner wrote: »
    Nah thanks anyway..........sur i cud just do that meself for free!!

Good point, I need a new business model

I think I'll go into the breakfast market

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 dirtyburgersauc

benwavner wrote: »
    Thanks....but is it HUGE????

its a monster

3 sausages 3 rashes 2 eggs 3 huge peices of puding toast and a pot of tea :D

7 euro

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭zonEEE

its a monster

3 sausages 3 rashes 2 eggs 3 huge peices of puding toast and a pot of tea :D

7 euro

pffft id hate to see the small one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

Go to any of the Kylemore Cafes and just load up your plate, I assume you're having a bit of a competition?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 baziragi

'Mat the rasher' in kimmage is by far the biggest and best in Dublin!!:pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

Buy two. Problem solved. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

baziragi wrote: »
    'Mat the rasher' in kimmage is by far the biggest and best in Dublin!!:pac::pac:

Aye, Cracking breakfast. Just order the special x 5

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭DigiGal

The Coffee House In Rathgar....cheap and you can get pretty much whatever you want in any quantity on your plate, staff are lovely, free papers to read, small and quiet with the best donuts in the world!

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭A Disgrace

Yum Yums in the Camden De Luxe on Camden Street. Two options, 'big' breakfast for €9, countless portions and they also do a 'girls' breakfast, which has slightly less portions..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭Red Sleeping Beauty

Overheal wrote: »
    Id behead an injured kitten for a pack of rashers. I cant find them anywhere :(

Can't imagine you seeing this but.... I'll post you some , how's that ? Frozen and vacum pack sealed and they should be alright :p.

• Advertisement

Thanks for all the replies,

Travelled from Killiney all the way to Kimmage to Matt the Rashers.....got there just as they were closing:(:(:(.....so went up the road to Montos, €7.95 for 2 fatty non crispy rashers, 2 slimey eggs with rock hard yolks, 2 ok sausages, with microwaved beans and mushrooms....the 3mm slice of pudding was lovely....but was so thin u cud almost see through it....tea in a dirty cup with coffee stains on the saucer. The can of Coke was nice and cold...but was imported from GB!!! WTF!

Totally sub standard.....avoid Montos for breakfast!!

...my quest continues, check back next week!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 iercepa

if your on the north side clarkes is always fantastic, and matt the rashers is great on south side if your early enough.
    reading this thread has brought on a massive craving for a fry. damn you'se

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

baziragi wrote: »

monto is better, imo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

DigiGal wrote: »
    The Coffee House In Rathgar....cheap and you can get pretty much whatever you want in any quantity on your plate, staff are lovely, free papers to read, small and quiet with the best donuts in the world!

Where about in rathgar is this? Is it the place next to AM-PM?

Advertisement