Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marking Scheme 2009

Options
  • 15-08-2009 10:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭

Quick question - Does anybody have any idea when the 2009 Marking Schemes will be available on the examinations website?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭celtic723

If i was a betting man i'd say it will be after round 1 offers from CAO.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Isaac702

I'm sure it will be after the 1st round offers however not immediately after.
    I would say that they will only be released after the appeals are done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭Halla Basin

celtic723 wrote: »
    If i was a betting man i'd say it will be after round 1 offers from CAO.

Well, I am a betting man and I disagree. In fact, I find your reasoning rather shallow and pedantic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭pjtb

I was wondering the same last year after doing my LC. They will definitely be put up on examinations.ie by the time you are viewing your scripts, but if I remember correctly from last year, they were up a few days before this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭Niamh-17

I was wondering the same last year after doing my LC. They will definitely be put up on examinations.ie by the time you are viewing your scripts, but if I remember correctly from last year, they were up a few days before this.

Yeah, i was thinking they should be up before viewing the papers, as that would seem to make more sense?

Thanks for all the replys.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭celtic723

Well, I am a betting man and I disagree. In fact, I find your reasoning rather shallow and pedantic.

good night ye?

Advertisement