Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New phone

• 15-08-2009 11:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

I am thinking of getting a new phone my last phone was SE W800i and my current one is SE K850i both of which acted as camera and my mp3 player. I've had my K850i almost two years now and I think I need an upgrade is there any new phones (or coming out soon) I should be on the look out for that could act as my camera and mp3 aswell as my phone?

Would like to stay with SE but not that pushy!

Like the look of this phone
    http://www.gsmarena.com/sony_ericsson_aino-review-355.php

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Rsaeire

fun4a11 wrote: »
    I am thinking of getting a new phone my last phone was SE W800i and my current one is SE K850i both of which acted as camera and my mp3 player. I've had my K850i almost two years now and I think I need an upgrade is there any new phones (or coming out soon) I should be on the look out for that could act as my camera and mp3 aswell as my phone?

Would like to stay with SE but not that pushy!

Like the look of this phone
    http://www.gsmarena.com/sony_ericsson_aino-review-355.php

What is your budget? Going on your previous handsets, which were both high end when laucnhed, I'd recommend you take a look at the Sony Ericsson W995, as it has the benefit of not only being a walkman branded handset, but also has an 8 MP camera too; it should suit your needs as both camera an mp3 player.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

The W995 is the way to go, great spec phone or if you are on a budget either the C902 or W705. The Aino looks nice although I'm not a big fan of touch screens.

Advertisement