Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iphone sync issues

• 16-08-2009 12:59am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 352 ✭✭

Ok, having a few issues with the iphone. Every time i connect it to the laptop the following things happen:
    (1) my favourites list for internet explorer are deleted off my laptop
    (2) songs that I had deleted off my laptop itunes library come back.

How can I stop this? From the internet point of view, I have my email account saved as a favourite. On my iphone it takes me straight to my inbox when i select it ... without even asking for a password - not good!!!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 865 ✭✭✭Purple Gorilla

Do you have iTunes set to sync bookmarks with your iPhone? Have you tried turning it off if you do?
    On the iPhone Screen in iTunes, go to Info and scroll down to We Browsing and uncheck the sync box.

As for the songs, when you're syncing your iPhone, does it come up asking if you want to transfer purchases? If it does then click no. Everytime you click yes, it'll transfer any songs on your iPhone that are no longer in your iTunes library to your library

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 352 ✭✭dave98

Do you have iTunes set to sync bookmarks with your iPhone? Have you tried turning it off if you do?
    On the iPhone Screen in iTunes, go to Info and scroll down to We Browsing and uncheck the sync box.

As for the songs, when you're syncing your iPhone, does it come up asking if you want to transfer purchases? If it does then click no. Everytime you click yes, it'll transfer any songs on your iPhone that are no longer in your iTunes library to your library
    aww.. thanks. you=smart

Advertisement