Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why Is half-wit being called Freddie?

Options
  • 16-08-2009 1:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭

Missed Fri ngts show but caught about 2 mins at teh end where he was referred to as Freddie. just saw a clip of the eviction and Davina called him Freddie when saying who was evicted. why is this? he changed his name by deed poll. no videos explaining it and we cant watch channel 4 online from ireland. thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭larchielads

i dont really watch it. in fact i hate the bloody thing only watch it as the girl i'm seein watches it but i think its because he looks like robert englund who plays "freddie" in nightmare on elm street.i actually said that to to the girl i was seein last night how much he looks like him and actually thought "freddie" was his real name.

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭Terri26

thanks!! yeah Freddie is technically is real name but he had it changed to half-with by deed poll in the house. obviously it was changed back just before teh eviction but I dont know why!! thanks for trying to explain though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭Rhymenocerous

Dogface and Halfwit's special prize from the shopping task was to get their real names legally changed back.

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭Terri26

thank you!

Advertisement