Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

repeating historyy

Options
  • 16-08-2009 1:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

hey does any one know if you repeat history do you have to do a new research topic?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭theowen

wowiee wrote: »
    hey does any one know if you repeat history do you have to do a new research topic?
    Good question of which I'm not 100% sure of. However, someone in my class this year, who was repeating, had to do a different research project. That was on the advice of my teacher though, who I doubt had a clue really.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭adamtj09

I remember hearing you do but don't take that as 100 percent accurate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 wowiee

thanks a mill for ur help

• Registered Users Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Yes you do.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

I'm 99% certain that you do ...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24 doodlebop

wowiee wrote: »
    Try topics like the medical experiments of the holocaust, the wall street crash and how it effected pensioners etc. you are required to pick a different topic for this year. You can't hand-up last years project therefore so your going to need a new topic. what topic did you choice last year ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Misterdenudatio

Yeah i had to do a new one this year....after getting 99/100 in my project in the LC last year! sickener! but there is such a wide ranging choice of topics you can do its grand...and i doubt very much the correctors will research obscure topics such as the tourmakeady ambush! i did mine on King William of Orange in Ireland...i.e. Battle of the Boyne..got me an a2....smug bastard?...give me my time in the sun!:o

Advertisement