Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The REAL truth about this forum

Options
  • 16-08-2009 1:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭

Nobody is mean here. At all. Ever. Vegetarians and vegans (especially the ones on this forum) are the nicest people on the internet. I hope this opinion will be confirmed by the meet-up :D

PS mods feel free to delete because this is largely pointless

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭raah!

As long as no stinking meat eaters turn up it should be fine!

/joke (just in case)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

BANNED!! hehe

Um I think one of my meater friends might, but he is lovely and says he thinks he might be veggie by a years time. He grows food and has his own chickens, he is also making mead, rasberry, strawberry(maybe) and normal wine atm, mmm.

Dunno if a few of my pals are coming or not yet.

And yes we are lovely, especially me, all hail. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,399 ✭✭✭✭maameeo

i agreed with op! :D

seriously doh, everyone is really nice here, im scared when i go elsewhere!

cant wait to go out with everyone again, festival of world cultures still happening???

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

yes of course :) i'll bump that next week, once these guys recover from their sore heads!

I like boards beers, and so I've been to alot.
    For me that last veggie beers was the best ever.
    Because everyone was just mellow and out to enjoy themselves. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Sapsorrow

Ya the ones I just met werealright I suppose, ;) but not sure bout their attitude to underwear at all at all it. I dunno it just doesn't seem right to me......

but not sure bout their attitude to underwear at all at all it. I dunno it just doesn't seem right to me......
    ?!?!? ;)

?!?!?
    Exactly!

:D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Ya the ones I just met werealright I suppose, ;) but not sure bout their attitude to underwear at all at all it. I dunno it just doesn't seem right to me......

What happens in cork stays in cork like, much like those underwear and my dignity like

cork accent like.

• Advertisement

cork accent like.

Jesus H christ he's caught it! We need to get him quarrantined quick like!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭raah!

Yes yes, the meet up has proved this thread to be true. Even just yesteday, electro let us all sleep in her house, and in the morning there was sun on my face and smegmar closed the curtains so I wouldn't melt up (though somewhat unsuccessfully). Yup, grand fellows, and I don't need to say how nice khrystyna and podge were!

My family have me in rehab, like overdose.

Thanks for the cans of coke raah! sure how can you not like somebody when you meet them and they offer you cans of coke. It's a tradition now right?! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭Black Thorn

I'm Vegan...I'm mean....

As they say, I'm not vegan cos I love animals, I'm vegan cos I HATE PEOPLE!! (or plants)

Hi random newcomer. :D

stick around and join in! Sure you know you want ta like. :)

Advertisement