Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

[WANTED] BOLT ACTION SNIPER WITH SCOPE , AROUND 100

• 16-08-2009 1:25am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 60 ✭✭

Looking for bolt-action rifle in good NIP, and not too heavy for skirmishing. Willnig to spend up to €100. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭kinkstr

Ive got this for sale -
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055647675
    Id be willing to let the lot go for 120.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 60 ✭✭geoff miller

kinkstr wrote: »
    Ive got this for sale -
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055647675
    Id be willing to let the lot go for 120.

Yeah, Good gun I like it but I'm thinking €100 man. That's all I got to spend. Where are you based?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭kinkstr

Im in Wexford lad, unfortunately im away for the next week so youve got plenty of time to think about it:)

kinkstr wrote: »
    Im in Wexford lad, unfortunately im away for the next week so youve got plenty of time to think about it:)

Deadly man, Wexford is real good :) I live in Dundrum (Dublin).
    Do you know where that is? How muchw ould sending the package cost? Just in case I can't get a lift out or I would pay you extra maybe if you were able to drive out to me?
    Just a thought!

Yeah the gun is deadly man nice job! Does the gun shoot a fair distance now for skirmishs and that? I'd prefer to do a deal man-to-man though just so I can see how the gun shoots and that. OH and yeah, I looked the Steyr SSG up on MIA and I can buy one there for €70 so second-hand for one would be around €50, but of course seeing as it's in great condition and the scope and bag with it I'll pay €100 at the most! When was thatphoto taken? Cause I'm wondering if the condition of the gun has changed much since that photo was taken? Roughly how many times have you used it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Geoff?

Cap-Lock.

Take. It. Off.

Please. Typing with caps on (upper-case) is considered bad etiquette and is akin to shouting online. Makes posts a pain in the arse to read as well. I would also strongly advise you to not use text speak when you write. You have a 105-key keyboard and no excuse for "txt speak cuz its ddly". You'll get lynched for it by many other posters. After I've lynched you.

• Advertisement

Lemming wrote: »
    Geoff?

Cap-Lock.

Take. It. Off.

Please. Typing with caps on (upper-case) is considered bad etiquette and is akin to shouting online. Makes posts a pain in the arse to read as well. I would also strongly advise you to not use text speak when you write. You have a 105-key keyboard and no excuse for "txt speak cuz its ddly". You'll get lynched for it by many other posters. After I've lynched you.[/quote

Alright man sorry. its just a habit texting like that cause its much quicker and i am used to doing that!im also new to the site, only a few weeks now, not really up to date on the whole thing. can i ask you how to get your personal rating up? like the stars beside your name? cause i'v already made a few succesfull deals and i was just wondering if it was moderaters like you that rate people up or what?
    thanks man:p

sorry Kinkstr, im not so interested in that steyr ssg anymore, my friend said that its not such a great gun and im going to take his word for it cause he knows his stuff! im sure its a great gun none the less, but im not taking that risk!:) sorry man!

still open to offers!
    if anyone has an l96 id be 100% willing to make a deal!:)

Advertisement