Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Web design.

Options
  • 16-08-2009 1:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hey.. Just wondering if anyone knows any good web design courses for beginners,in Dublin? Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 NiteOwl2

I know the school of computing has a load of modules you can take as short courses
    http://www.comp.dit.ie/cpd/

• Site Banned Posts: 5,346 ✭✭✭wixfjord

*sniff sniff* I smell a rat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 NiteOwl2

wixfjord wrote: »
    *sniff sniff* I smell a rat.

In fairness, this is in the "boards.ie > Edu > DIT" thread, what do you expect other than for me to suggest the DIT courses ????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭lm7

I did a one day course on joomla its a content management system. its not a programe you have on your pc like dreamweaver. it runs of the net, which means u can work from any pc anywhere in the world you just need an internet connection. the Terenure enterprise center runs the courses. if anyone is interested we could exchange ideas and tips on msn or yahoo. I am still learning it. it is open source.

Advertisement