Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do we find out which new mobiles are coming to Vodafone?

• 16-08-2009 2:28am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Im in the process of getting my N95 replaced through insurance. Im also entitled to an upgrade (pay monthly). I want to get a phone which is better than the n95 but not sure how long I should wait for a decent phone to came to Vodafone. There are some nice phones out there but no sign of them coming to Vodafone (eg Samsung Omnia HD). Im in no rush to upgrade but dont want to use my upgrade on an inferior phone. If I knew Vodafone were getting the Omnia it would put my mind at ease and I would hold on till its released.

Would it not make sense for vodafone to give customers an expected date of new mobiles becoming available to their customers? I know a few people who simply change their network because the compitition has the phone they want.

Are there any good mobiles in the pipework from vodafone???
    Loobz

Comments

Advertisement