Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WANTED: KILL FLASH A.R.D. (HONEYCOMB SCOPE ATTACHMENT)

• 16-08-2009 2:33am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 605 ✭✭✭

Hey lads,
    Does anyone have one of the above for a 40mm scope(screw on)
    or does anyone know where to buy one in Ireland?!?!
    Thanks.
    Troyad.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,439 ✭✭✭✭thermo

Troyad21 wrote: »
    Hey lads,
    Does anyone have one of the above for a 40mm scope(screw on)
    or does anyone know where to buy one in Ireland?!?!
    Thanks.
    Troyad.

not in ireland but cheap

http://www.ebairsoft.com/scope-kill-flash-acog-p-2325.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 605 ✭✭✭Troyad21

Thanks for that man.
    I take it you've got some gear from them before?!?!
    Are they any good?!?!
    Seem to have alot of gear.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,439 ✭✭✭✭thermo

Thanks for that man.
    Are they any good?!?!
    shipping is slow 1-2.5 weeks but hey, its free! iv never had any problems with the site.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭mcshape

Thanks for that man.
    Are they any good?!?!

Have to tell you they are excellent, 90% of my stuff (and i gotz lotz of stuff) has come from there and i cant say a bad thing about them (bar the shipping times but ill get to that in a sec) I even bought a serpa glock drop leg platform that was faulty and they shipped me a new one straight away without asking for the other to be returned!
    thermo wrote: »
    shipping is slow 1-2.5 weeks but hey, its free! iv never had any problems with the site.

If you dont hassle EBAIRSOFT shiping is chronic, A day after you order reply to the mail with order confirmation and ask Jesse for the tracking number, That seems to shave a week or so off the delivery time

Advertisement