Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Vietnam Visa in Kuala Lumper

• 16-08-2009 11:00am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 685 ✭✭✭

Can you get a Vietnam visa in Kuala Lumper? Or has anyone got one there before?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭Neamhshuntasach

Yeah as far as i remember it is on Persiaran stonor. I remember going by the embassy. There should be a big long road with a load of embassies on them. I didn't apply there but somebody i met did and it took them 2 days i think. You'll need the usual photo and will probably cost around 35 US dollars. If you are traveling elsewhere around SEA you can get it in Thailand, Cambodia or Laos the same afternoon or next day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 650 ✭✭✭preddy

Losts of sites online for this collect visa when you arrive in Nam, bit more expencive but good for a last minute one!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 685 ✭✭✭darrenh

Will be in KL for a few days and want to pick it up there. Dont mind going to the embassy and getting it. Cheers though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭tywy

The visa on arrival is cheaper than if you get it in Ireland. It's also handy not to have to part with your passport. I don't like doing that when I'm in a foreign country. It ends up being something like $30

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭Neamhshuntasach

As far as i know you need to send that visa on arrival application to pre approval or application or something. You can't just turn up and say i'm here for a visa. When i crossed from Cambodia there were 2 Americans with me who got refused because they just assumed they could get one on the border.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kraggy

Yeah you have to organise it before you go to the border.

Advertisement