Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

beachcombing???

Options
  • 16-08-2009 11:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

Hey there. does anyone know of any good beaches in county Galway to go beachcombing or that has nice shells and driftwood?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭blond45

leebee77 wrote: »
    Hey there. does anyone know of any good beaches in county Galway to go beachcombing or that has nice shells and driftwood?
    well now ,i know of a beach that,s far west ,its called GLASSILLAUN BEACH.its near renvyle. usualy bit,s of wood come drifting in from the wild ocean. when the tide is out you can get load,s of shell,s. the view is breath taken. how i know of this beach is because it,s my home place. i have moved inland to carnmore. it would be worth your while to go there, thats if you have a car. oh there,s a bed and breakfeast near the beach.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,899 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

Are you missing the good beaches out here or are you too scared to come back lol !. Nice to see you around.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭leebee77

haha! am a wee bit scared alright to venture back out. need to renew my passport. Even in Inverin though there wasnt much in way of treasures on the beach and am after some drift wood and nice shellage! Anyhoo hope all good with ye and havin a nice summer!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,899 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

Well I am not missing you - having never met you !.
    Tra Sailin & Trá Mhór are good beaches - if you are really lucky I might even give you a hand (with the wood) !

Advertisement