Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XGC Republic Of Ireland VS Neo Empire Northern Ireland 5v5 Battle!

• 16-08-2009 1:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭

So there was talk of a Eire VS NEire 5v5 at the Neo Empire quals up north last week, but it was at the end of the day and Team XGC had to go :(

So if this match is still going ahead, i ask both teams to make a captain, & select 4 other members off each team for a 5v5 sometime in XGC or QUB sometime soon. To make it fair i'll put in some rules, others can be reccomended & Added as long as thier fair.

RULES:
    1. Joysticks & Pads Allowed
    2. No Characters Banned. (SFHK Akuma is allowed :P)
    3. Only 2 of same character on each team. AKA A Team can't have 3,4 or 5 Sagats)
    4. Xbox 360 Will be the format since i don't think anyone uses a PS3 pad to fight.
    6. Captain's say is final.
    7. Winner stays on.
    8. Best of 5 rounds.

Team XGC (ROI)
    Captain:

Team Neo Empire (NI)
    Captain

Captains will be decided by the team, nobody will just say 'Oh i'll be captain' and thats that. For instance, i won't be taking XGC captaincy just because i posted this thread, i'd want you all to have an opinion and vote.

Oh and most important, NO SPAMMING FIREBALLS, thier sooooo hard to jump over or focus absorb... (That's a joke BTW)

This is just a basic set of rules i'm sure i missed obvious ones, a mod can edit at any time. So anyone up for it?

Sign-Ups
    Xinkai
    K.O Kiki
    Hyuma?
    Kirby?

If we can't decide on 5 and more want to take part we can exdend it to a 7v7 or something to accomodate all that want to join, it's not serious, it's just for the buzz after all!

BREAKING THE SYSTEM!!! Responding to comments aimed at me:
    K.O. KIKI: If i keep on editing the post, then i can respond to comments & not lose the edit function lol.
    Kirby: So should i change it to LOSER stays on instead of WINNER?
    HMUYA: I know Lep will sign up & we both play Ryu, & I wanna play :P 2 Makes it fairer. Besides, i doubt theres people in Ireland that can use the whole card on a tourney level. So this gives players who use the same main the chance to compete. Does that make sense?
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement