If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In store only

Options
  • 16-08-2009 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Hi there,
    You have a lot of good deals online but when you check the tvs out they are only available in-store, Is there anyway you can deliery these advertised tvs to Rep of Ireland, its a long way for me to travel up North,hope you can help, Thanks

Really like the SAMSUNG PS42B451 .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45 The Predator

Also whats the best price you can do me on the SONY STRDH800 av receiver, Thanks a lot.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi there,
    You have a lot of good deals online but when you check the tvs out they are only available in-store, Is there anyway you can deliery these advertised tvs to Rep of Ireland, its a long way for me to travel up North,hope you can help, Thanks

Really like the SAMSUNG PS42B451 .

Predator,

Thanks for the post - in general if goods are advertised as 'in-store' only this means that they are only available in our Belfast store - HOWEVER always ask as if there is sufficient stock available and it is not a UK only model we will always 'bend' the rules for Boardies!

The PS42B451 is unfortunately almost out of stock and (if I can get one) will unfortunately be an instore only model - if you are interested we can reduce the 42PQ3000 to £499.95 for you and I can have this unit delivered for you.

Thanks again and please do drop me a line if I can assist in any way,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Also whats the best price you can do me on the SONY STRDH800 av receiver, Thanks a lot.

Predator,

on the Sony front - the best price we can do is £279.95 delivered,

PM sent on the Telly query,

Keep me posted!

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 45 The Predator

Still unsure about the LG and the sony receiver,
    I want an av receiver that will upscale everything to at least 720p and can work in 5.1 or 7.1 modes,

Heard that the philips is just about the best 32" full hd lcd around
    PHILIPS 32PFL5604

And the HK receiver looks like it fills all my needs except on the 5.1 speaker compatibility
    HARMAN KARDON AVR255

any help would be appreciated, I am working on a buget now of around €700
    Thanks

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.