Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy a griddle/grill pan

Options
  • 16-08-2009 2:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭

Hey,

where can I buy a grill plan/griddle - not a george forman - but a proper grill pan.

Looking to get one somewhere in Dublin today to cook up some nice steaks I have here!

Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,978 Mod ✭✭✭✭Planet X

I reckon Arnotts on Henry Street is a good bet. Should be open on Sunday, most places are.
    Their Kitchen Shop downstairs is second to none.

Le Creuset;

P1000956.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭ct_roy

cheers PlanetX,

I thought Argos et al. might do 'em but they don't.

Just rang House of Fraser in Dundrum and they have one too.

But Arnotts might be a better bet for value.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭blueirishangel

The Le Creuset one is nice.

http://www.buy4now.ie/arnottsstore/aspx/productdetail.aspx?pid=1813&loc=P&catid=64.10.0.2

Would this one do the same job? Looks different to the one in the photo..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

There is a Le Creuset outlet shop in Kildare Shopping Village - you'll get a better bargain there and they have a few different types.

TBH I prefer the one with 'ears' - no handle as such, so they are more square and handier for storage.

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭antoniosicily

I bought mine @Tesco in Jervis, probably Arnotts has better things =)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

Debenhams nearly always have them. Worth popping in when the sale is on. You can get great reductions. Buy a good, heavy solid one as it will last much longer.

Advertisement