Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most Annoying Remarks

Options
  • 16-08-2009 3:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 529 ✭✭✭

What are the most annoying remarks you hear/are asked by carnivores? :P

One has to be:

Q: "So... do you eat fish then?"

and also

"Why?"

Another annoying remark: "OMG I couldn't do it, I'd miss chicken too much."

I mean come on, have some self control :p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭cocoa

I think I may have the winner...

"But won't you die?"

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

I think we've covered this in the inevitable questions thread recently enough. Have a read through: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055449704

• Closed Accounts Posts: 529 ✭✭✭rhapsody!

Ah right sorry! Never saw that, my brain's been on shut down since I finished school :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

your ma !

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

Yeah the above one IS annoying, i know what i'd do to that post if i was a mod:pac:

On the subject matter though, the "do you eat fish or chicken?" one i get most of the time.

Just a few days ago had a silly, silly young woman say to me "but you NEEEEEED meat to live!!", so i retorted: sure look at me, i'm fit, healthy and i'm still here...:P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

Enough said here. Bring back the old thread if anyone has anymore to add. Or just have a read if you are looking for the entertainment. Most importantly; behave!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement