Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cant Download the Full Tilt update

Options
  • 16-08-2009 4:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,097 ✭✭✭

I am tryingt o download the new fulltilt update but i can only get to 20% then I get the error can not decompress correctly.Does any one have a file I can get off them .I have tried downloading off the website but it just stops near 20%.I have been tryign since yerterday so not sure what the problem could be.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,267 ✭✭✭opr

I am tryingt o download the new fulltilt update but i can only get to 20% then I get the error can not decompress correctly.Does any one have a file I can get off them .I have tried downloading off the website but it just stops near 20%.I have been tryign since yerterday so not sure what the problem could be.

Have you tried uninstalling it and then downloading it from scratch ? This was working for most people having problems with the update.

Opr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭toHex

had this problem as well. just kept retrying and it got a little further each time and eventually did it in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,097 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

tried uninstalling it but same problem,I also have repeat downloads at it but never seems to get any further than 20%.Thanks for the help and ill keep downloading it till it works!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭toHex

it would also do no harm to clear all cached and temporary downloaded files.

go to Start->Run, type %temp% and hit enter

delete everything in the folder that appears and also clear your IE/firefox cache completely.

also, make sure you have disk space for the download?

cant think of anything else...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

From this thread http://pokerforums.fulltiltpoker.com/unable-to-download-fulltiltsetup-exe-t84370.html

Someone uploaded the exe to a file sharing site so you can get it from there:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?mfyznmeyyzw

• Advertisement

thanks for the help downloaded that file fine but as soon as i downloaded it,it asked me to update again and same problem.any other ideas?

edit

just seen there is another files uploaded with the update so downloading hope it works

got it working now thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 The Mafia Don

got it working now thanks

how did you get it to work? I still can't download it, and it won't let me login to the old version either.

i just downlaod this and it worked just fine for me

http://www.mediafire.com/?nmqmotmj5xd

hope this helps

Advertisement